Get cool this summer with a home made cold brew coffee!
What you need:
- 110g/1 cup of coffee beans (we recommend Guatemala Antigua Dark Roast)
- Coffee grinder
- Cheese cloth or paper filters
- 2 jars
- 800ml cold water
- Grind the coffee beans to a coarse grind as you would for a cafetiere.
- Fill one jar with cold water.
- Transfer the coffee grounds into the jar filled with water.
- Stir gently to ensure the grounds are immersed.
- Cover the jar with a lid and place in the fridge for at least 16 hours.
- Filter the cold brew by placing the cheese cloth over a large bowl or the second jar. If you are using paper filters, place them on your dripper/pour over and place a jar underneath.
- Pour the coffee over the cheesecloth or filter to strain it.
- If you find the coffee too strong, you can dilute it with ice or milk. You can store the cold brew in a jar for up to a week.